Vascular Care Complex
Vascular Care Complex contains Butcher’s Broom, Horsechestnut seed and Ginkgo leaf to provide healthy circulation support for the vascular system.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Assist healthy blood circulation
- Assist in the maintenance of healthy peripheral circulation
- Support and maintain healthy tissue fluid levels, including in the legs
- Provide support for the vascular system in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation*
The herbs in Vascular Care Complex contain steroidal saponins, other saponins (a complex mixture known as escin), flavonoids, lipids, sterols, terpene lactones (including ginkgolides) and other phytochemicals. All the herbs within this tablet have standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality. The Horsechestnut component is standardized to contain 36 mg of escin per tablet, the Butcher’s Broom contains 20 mg per tablet of ruscogenin and the Ginkgo component contains 7.3 mg per tablet of ginkgo flavonglycosides (ginkgo flavone glycosides).
- Combines well with Gotu Kola Complex tablets to support healthy skin, promote healthy blood circulation and provide antioxidant activity.
- Combines well with Garlic Forte tablets to support cardiovascular system health.
- Combine with Turmeric Forte tablets to support healthy inflammatory response.
- Consider Vitanox® tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Avoid excessive saturated fat in the diet.*