Tribulus is a supplement containing an extract of Tribulus terrestris herb that supports reproductive function and healthy libido in women and men.
This herb is traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support healthy libido in women and men
- Promote normal menstrual flow
- Tonify and promote vitality
- Promote an overall feeling of well-being*
Tribulus contains an extract of Tribulus terrestris herb (aerial parts – leaves and stems) and contains steroidal saponins, mainly furostanol glycosides (including protodioscin and protogracillin) and small quantities of spirostanol glycosides, sterols and other compounds. This product is standardized to contain 90 mg per tablet of furostanol saponins to ensure optimal strength and quality. Protodioscin, a furanostanol saponin from Tribulus terrestris, is considered responsible for the plant’s effects on libido and vitality.*
Tribulus terrestris is an herb which is endemic to many different geographical zones, from the Mediterranean regions, India, China, South Africa and Australia. Research undertaken by MediHerb has shown that the phytochemical profile of the herb varies depending upon the geographical origin and the plant part utilized. Only Tribulus sourced from the Central European regions of Bulgaria and Slovakia have been found to contain protodioscin, which is an important indicator of quality and efficacy. Additionally, only the leaves and stem of the plant contain protodioscin, the fruit does not contain this phytochemical. We have researched this herb to ensure that our Tribulus product is of the correct phytochemical profile to confirm phytoequivalence with the Bulgarian clinical trials and therefore optimal clinical outcome.
- Combine with Rhodiola & Ginseng Complex tablets or Ashwagandha Complex tablets to enhance stamina and vitality.
- Combine with Wild Yam Complex tablets to provide relief from mild discomfort associated with menopause.
- Combine with FemCo tablets, Chaste Tree tablets or liquid to help support female reproductive system health.*