Chronic, Acute, Respiratory, Immune, Skin, Cardiovascular, Anti-Mass
Descending and/or Moistening with Pinellia and/or Apricot Seed; Overall Cooling, Simultaneously Warming Deficient Yang Qi while Clearing Toxic Heat
Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach, Gallbladder
PRACTITIONERS: Login to place an order and access the full website. Don't have an account?
Register for a free one.
PATIENTS: Find a practitioner who uses Classical Pearls products.
The formulation of Metal Pearls is based on the case histories of the Northern Chinese master physician Dr. Wu Sheng’an, whose approach to difficult and recalcitrant diseases reflects the lineages of the imperial court physician Zhu Mulin and the middle and upper burner teachings of the 18th century clinician Huang Kunzai. This unique herb combination represents a primary way to regulate symptoms of stuck qi by reversing physical and emotional counterflow via the Lung and yangming networks, transforming phlegm, and nourishing Lung yin.
- Disinhibit downward momentum of the Lung/Large Intestine and related organ networks; clear physical and/or emotional stagnation in head, throat and chest areas; clear skin
- Transform phlegm in the Gallbladder/Stomach, encourage downward draining function of all fu organs
- Promote the flow of qi and Blood by disinhibiting the “vessel opening” function of the Lung
- Regulate qi and fluid metabolism in upper and middle burners
- Alleviate lymphatic congestion by clearing fluid stagnation
- Resolve toxic accumulation, prevent degeneration in lymphatic and vascular systems
- Nourish Lung yin, calm shen, ease emotional stress
|CHINESE||PINYIN||COMMON NAME; PAOZHI (PROCESSING)||BASE FORMULA AND/OR ACTIONS|
She Jie Xing Chong Tang Imperial Court lineage formula
|杏仁 (清炒)||Xingren||Apricot seed; dry fried|
|僵蚕 (姜制麩炒)||Jiangcan||Bombyx batryticatus; ginger cured and bran fried|
|(法) 半夏||Banxia (Fa)||Pinellia; lime cured|| |
Pingjia Tang Erchen Tang modification; Imperial Court lineage formula
|黄芩 (清炒)||Huangqin||Scutellaria; dry fried|
|白芍 (土炒)||Baishao||Peony, white; clay fried|
|百合||Baihe||Lily bulb|| |
Baihe Huashi San
Serving size: 3 capsules
Servings per contains: 30
Amount per serving: 1500mg
*Proprietary blend containing pure herbal extracts of:
Lilium brownii bulb (Baihe), Belamcandae rhizome (Shegan), Platycodon grandiflorum root (Jiegeng), Prunus armeniaca seed (Xingren), Pinellia ternata rhizome, cured (Fa Banxia), Wolfiporia cocos sclerotium (Fuling), Citrus reticulata peel (Chenpi), Scutellaria baicalensis root (Huangqin), Paeonia lactiflora root (Baishao), Talcum (Huashi), Bombyx batryticatus (Jiangcan)