Over 650 scientific publications suggest certain key compounds found in broccoli sprouts and broccoli may play a potent role in supporting cellular and total body health.* Get these widely acclaimed bioavailable nutrients now, without sprouting seeds or eating pounds of whole broccoli plants.
Fresh broccoli and broccoli sprouts are two of the healthiest foods you can eat, but do you know why?
Both contain high concentrations of a broad category of compounds called glucosinolates.
Two of these compounds, glucoraphanin and sulforaphane, have become the focus of over 650 scientific publications.
Sulforaphane, identified in 1992, is now considered the leading compound in broccoli sprouts and broccoli, and is responsible for many of the potential benefits:
- Supports cell health throughout your body*
- Supports your body’s detoxification processes*
- Helps protect cells, tissues and DNA from free radical oxidative damage*
- Supports healthy normal cholesterol levels*
- Supports gut health and a healthy gut microbial balance*
- Supports healthy joint cartilage and comfortable movement*
- Supports bladder health*
- Supports prostate health*