- Integrative Therapeutics Provides 100 mg coenzyme Q10 for cardiovascular, neurological, and immune system health.
- CoQ10 is necessary for the production of cellular energy.
- Supplementation is especially important in supporting the high energy needs of the cardiovascular and neurological systems.
- Integrative Therapeutics CoQ10 also supports immune function and skin and periodontal health.
- Contains Trans-CoQ10, the natural form derived from yeast fermentation.
- Easy-to-swallow softgel.
CoQ10 100 mg Ingredients:
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount per softgel
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10) ... 100 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, gelatin, water, glycerin, beeswax, and soy lecithin.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.