- Maximum clinical strength formula
- Fast-acting, deep penetrating pain relief
- Made with 16% menthol and 11% camphor
- Dermatologist tested-hypoallergenic
- 400mg CBD content per 44g jar
- 1,800mg CBD content per 200g tub/stick
CBD CLINIC™ Clinical Strength Topical Analgesics - 44g
CBD CLINIC™ is the first professional series of topical analgesics that combine natural science, authorized over-the counter pharmaceutical active ingredients (menthol and camphor) and CBD hemp oil. CBD CLINIC offers a wide variety of topical products designed to penetrate deeply and quickly into the skin to improve pain relief in joints and muscles. All pain relief products are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic. The professional series of massage oils, creams, ointments, pain stick, and roll-on are available for wholesale to licensed healthcare practitioners in the US only.
CBD CLINIC's topical analgesics are offered in a five-level system for customized pain management to provide fast, strong and powerful pain relief to muscles and joints.
Each formula contains three foundational components for supporting rapid and long lasting relief from joint and muscle pain.
- Natural Emollients – compared to many other topical analgesic pain relief products that use synthetic ingredients as their base such as, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alchhol, glyceryl monosterate etc., CBD CLINIC™ uses all-natural emollients that are readily absorbed into the skin. These natural emollients include organic beeswax, jojoba seed oil, cottonseed oil and shea butter.
- Powerful Terpenes – aromatic organic hydrocarbons that are found in the essential oils of plants that produce analgesic action in acute and neuropathic pain by decreasing neuronal excitability through peripheral mechanisms. The main terpenes used in CBD CLINIC™ Professional Series are Menthol and Camphor. Other terpenes are also combined with menthol and camphor in their products such as Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Clove, Peppermint and Rich Hemp extract.
- Endocannabinoid Modulators – The endocannabinoid system is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the mammalian brain, throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors which plays a significant role in regulating neurotransmitter function. One receptor that is being actively studied, CB1, is found in spinal and peripheral nervous tissue (including areas important for pain perception). Thanks to early findings published in the British Journal of Pharmacology some terpenes have been identified as having allosteric modulator properties, capable of slowing down neurotransmitter signaling. This helps researchers understand the therapeutic relevance and benefits that some terpenes may have with pain perception and how they can support pain reduction.
Level 5 Pain Relief Ointment
- Ointment Base
- 400 mg Hemp Oil Extract per 44g Jar
- 16% Menthol, 11% Camphor
CBD CLINIC™ Level 5 ointment delivers two, highest potency pain killers to the most severe of pain areas. It helps restore your range of motion and regain the mobility necessary for top athletic performance. For Joint Pain, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain, Lower back pain, knee pain, Shoulder pain, Neck pain, etc. Help regain range of motion in the areas necessary for top level sport performance and Flexibility. A perfect pre and post workout solution for hours of relief. Helps to speed recovery for fatigued and painful joints and muscles.
Inactive ingredients: Organic beeswax, clove oil, cottonseed oil, eucalyptus oil, hemp extract, jojoba seed oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil
*Variation in color and smell is natural and does not have any impact on the potency of the product*