Integrative Therapeutics Berberine provides 500 mg Berberine in support of blood sugar metabolism. Berberine is gaining popularity as a powerful supplement because it supports a wide range of conditions.
- Berberine can be beneficial in controlling diabetes and heart disease as it increases insulin sensitivity, decreases cholesterol levels and helps control obesity.
- Berberine activates adenosine monophosphate kinase (AMPK). AMPK is activated through various mechanisms including exercise to support glucose metabolism via an insulin-independent mechanism. AMPK is sometimes called a “master switch” because when it is turned on, it regulates energy, cell repair, hormone imbalances and various other reactions.
- Berberine is all-natural, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial. It has been used in traditional Chinese and other herbal medicine systems for centuries.
- Each capsule contains 500 mg berberine HCl. Berberine supports healthy:
- blood sugar metabolism and insulin metabolism
- metabolic function
- cardiovascular function and lipid metabolism
- insulin receptor expression, with direct impact on supporting healthy glucose metabolism
- regulation of glycation
Berberine Integrative Therapeutics