AKUTUR drops by Pekana - provide a fast, powerful therapy for acute and chronic urological infections.*
ACUTE OR CHRONIC URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS*
As a biological alternative to antibiotics, this remedy usually eliminates even the toughest urinary tract infections within a few days, especially those prevalent in young girls or women. In addition, AKUTUR drops can be prescribed for pain that accompanies infections of the urological tract, including kidney discomfort.*
A therapy that also includes TOXEX drops and OPSONAT drops will achieve best results. To flush the urinary tract and aid the healing process, patients should drink plenty of warm fluids such as herbal chamomile tea.*
Please note: As a rule, acute cystitis is a systemic infection, while chronic cystitis is caused by a compromised or impaired metabolism that accompanies old age or a prostate infection.*
As a dietary herbal supplement AKUTUR has a herbal and homeopathic tradition of improving urinary tract metabolism. As such AKUTUR has traditionally been useful as a supportive adjunct for Urinary tract infections, both acute and chronic.*
Also generally combined well with the following Syntrion Products:
- SyInfect or SyImmune (or Notatum suppositories) along with intermittent doses of Aspergillus and Mycobactin S.*
- A therapy that also includes TOXEX drops and OPSONAT drops will achieve best results.*
- To flush the urinary tract and aid the healing process, please drink plenty of warm fluids such as herbal chamomile tea.*
Other Suggested Adjunctive Products from the Pekana line:
- Apo-HEPAT drops - Supportive adjunct to improve liver function*
- OPSONAT drops - Supportive adjunctive product for help with focal infections, mucous membrane inflammation*
- RENELIX drops -Supportive product for improving kidney function and metabolism*
- TOXEX drops - Supportive product for general excretion, heavy metals*
AKUTUR drops by Pekana
Spagyric and/or homeopathic preparations of:
Acidum benzoicum 4X
Acidum nitricum 4X
Apis mellifica 3X
Lytta vesicatoria (Cantharis) 4X
Populus tremuloides 2X
Pulsatilla pratens 4X
Zingiber officinale 3X
Solidago vigaurea 12X
Urinary tract infections, both acute and chronic.
Acute use: 25 drops taken as often as needed to resolve symptoms, often 4 to 6 times per day.
Chronic use: 25 to 50 drops taken 2 or 3 times per day.
Duration of Use:
Failure to resolve symptoms within 24 to 48 hours should be assessed for need for allopathic intervention.
In chronic cases can be used long term, such as 1 to 3 months.
ACUTE OR CHRONIC URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
Urinary tract infections do not occur in a vacuum. They generally occur due to a general condition of being run-down and overly stressed. Sleep deprivation can bring on UTIs.
When chronic or recurring UTIs are occurring despite good stress management and adequate sleep, evaluate the patient for underlying factors such as estrogen deficiency, physical abnormalities of the kidney or bladder, and kidney stones.
Generally Combined With:
SyInfect or SyImmune (or Notatum suppositories) along with intermittent doses of Aspergillus and Mycobactin S.